Sunday, January 31, 2010

Said

That is what they said to me

People one:
"Cherry, why you are not going?? The incident is like a decade or a century ago, why can't you just let go?"

People two:
"Cherry, the past had already past. Nobody even talks about it anymore. Is it that hard? I know you won't go out because there has some people that you do not like about. I guess they will be happy because you are there if you really went."

It is the past
I do not suffer over it a lot now
but what i want to voice out is
it is actually easier for you to say than for me to do it in real life

When i talked about those dark memories of mine
I will be smiling and laughing
when i did all those flash back
but did you guys saw
those feeling and tears in my eyes

I laugh because I found myself foolish inside the story
I smile because I survive from that

do not think i am that kind of people that remember everything bad of another person
i am just being used to acting like this
i am just scared that i will be soft-hearted again

No comments:

Post a Comment