Sunday, April 18, 2010

HIM

Why should I even think of him

Why should I even know him

This is actually ridiculous

Who knows what is going to happen next

Maybe everything went so smoothly that it gives you a shock of your life

Maybe everything went totally opposite that made you pissed off

Things do not always go the way that we want it to be

Is this why we need to cherish every moment that we have now and future

Maybe recently I am being a person who is currently immersed totally into the emotions that I feel

Maybe he can even cause this

But what I am sure is that

He does not even notice it and maybe he won’t even realise it

If there is no one mentioning about it to him

He will not even bother as this is just a game to him

A game to him

But means a lot to me

People change, come and go

It does not mean that when you are gone and everything will be gone as well

It does not work that way

The equation is always not balance within the human circle

There is always heavier at the side and lighter on the other

Fair is really a word that define everything

Never fair should be the right choice of words

Who shall say it is fair between sexes

Who shall say it is fair between luck

Who shall say it is fair between appearances

Completely and utterly speechless with all these huge questions

I do not know that something small can actually lead to explosion

I do not even think that he can cause so much of a trouble and questions

No one knew about it

No one knew what is going to happen next

No one can tell me to avoid it at the first

No one can tell me not to sink into it

No one can tell me not to enjoy that

No one

There is really no one

Sound really pathetic and out of the norm

No comments:

Post a Comment