Sunday, April 18, 2010

RUN

Shouldn’t everything be over

Why can’t I just get over with it and continue to be the one – the normal one

Everything seems so fresh in my mind that I am getting more and more confused

Which one is the real thing and which one actually was my own imagination

Why can’t I have a duster and wipe his face off my mind

Why can’t I have some magical drink and forget about him totally

Why can’t I listen to some songs that will not remind me of him

I sound like a super young girl

Having little crush on guys

Yeah

Talking about crush

He is definitely not my crush

I never had the feeling of wanted to go into a real relationship with my crushes

But he is totally different

But the sayings is true

“Girls do really much like bad guys”

I think I can’t even run off

Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment