Monday, April 5, 2010

Probability

This is really possible that I am really thinking too much
Too much
Maybe I should not even ask them what had really happened

I know that they are older than me
but can they actually saw the real situation and give the right opinion

I do really think I did something wrong
not that severe but still consider as wrong

I shall not repeat that again next time
if there is next time

I really think too much
Part of me says that he is just playing with you
Part of me will says that maybe he is interested
who knows the actual answer to this question
except he himself
we are here just guessing here and there
It is impossible to come to a final conclusion
What can I do now is actually applying the wait and see tactic and nothing else
We shall see what happen next and react on the spot

Actually in my heart
I really do hope for a real and stable relationship
I really hope that I can give it a try
It is just that I do not even know
which is real and which is not

I really cannot differentiate
Part of me think it is real
Part of me think it is just a dream

Actually 95% of myself think that he is just having fun and it is a dream
The 5% left of myself think that he is interested and it is not a dream

Maybe it is true
I hope to be true
I really want it to be true

Who knows
It might be what I hope
but
It might be the opposite as well

What he actually did was not bad for me
but it was actually quite sweet of him

No comments:

Post a Comment