Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Confusion

Under his gaze
I really feel smaller, tinier and miniature

Under his gaze
my heart really beat a little faster
but I still act as if there is nothing happening
but there is something stirring inside my heart

Under his gaze
I feel hot

With his small little action
and I can really reply that scene for how many thousands time in my mind

With his flying _ _ _ _
I can really feel my cheeks burning
OMG

kind of unbelievable
everything seems to happen out of a sudden
that my brain and heart cannot even cope with that kind of speed

You might be just the sparks of my dull and windy night
there might not even have the possibilities to go on

You might just be some colour just to enlighten my world
there might not even always have all the colours in my world

Although all your little small actions and expression
might enlighten the whole day of mine
but it is time to be back on the original spot
and get going on with our own life
as if this short incident never ever happened

No comments:

Post a Comment